Thursday, April 19, 2018

A SHARK IN THE BATH AND OTHER STORIES

Dear friends,

With a little help from DesignCrowd, I have chosen the the cover for my new book, "A Shark in the Bath and Other Stories". It is available very soon!




The hotel manager was horrified. Well, he would be, wouldn’t he? There’s a shark in a guest’s bath. How did it get there? Only I, the author, knows....and I can tell you I was in a heep of trouble!

Hotel sharks aren’t the only surprise in this charming collection of short stories set in Spain’s Canary Islands…

·     There’s a desperate race against time to arrest one of the Great Train Robbers when he flees to Tenerife.

·      A British revolutionary gets caught up in the illegal transport of human cargo during the dark days of General Franco.

·      A young American is shocked when he finds out why island villagers are convinced he’s a ghost.

·     When a pirate’s chest was discovered in a cave near a waterfall, nobody could have expected what lay within.

In these, and other fascinating stories, you’ll encounter a host of captivating characters, some of whom have left their mark in the history of these beautiful Atlantic islands, and you’ll discover that this unique archipelago off the African coast is so much more than just a modern-day tourist destination.

I hope you'll let my stories transport you to bygone days of love, war, intrigue and adventure in the sub-tropical sunshine of Tenerife.

If you would like to know more, please see link below:

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, I hope it's published in time for our next visit to beautiful Puerto de la Cruz in August!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Belinda! I certainly hope so! When you are in Puerto, why not pop round for tea.....and a book:)

      Delete
    2. Helo Belinda! I was hoping you would be in Tenerife this August...for a cup of tea and a book! If you are please contact me at info@tenerifeprivatetours.com

      Delete
  2. Do you write more? It merely required a few moments to see your entry and so have an awareness that I know most people miss out on. Getting more people to join the discussion is usually a great thing. Ethiopian Airlines Bookings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m impressed, I must say. Actually rarely must i encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail within the head. Your concept is outstanding; the pain is an element that too little consumers are speaking intelligently about. I am delighted that we found this within my search for some thing relating to this. Ethiopian Airlines Bookings

    ReplyDelete
  4. An impressive share, I with all this onto a colleague who had previously been performing a small analysis for this. Anf the husband in truth bought me breakfast due to the fact I found it for him.. smile. So permit me to reword that: Thnx for that treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending plenty of time go over this, I feel strongly about it and adore reading much more about this topic. When possible, as you become expertise, might you mind updating your site to comprehend details? It can be highly great for me. Massive thumb up just for this text! nest wifi mesh

    ReplyDelete